12 Months of Blooms
This item is currently not available.
NEW & Exclusive | Give the Gift of Living Bouquets for a Full Year
- Remember someone special, month after month, for a whole year with a gift of flowers
- Planted, sprouted bulbs begin blooming within weeks and bloom in succession
- First delivery includes care instructions and a decorative basket with liner
- December shipping begins 11/28; please allow 4 to 9 days for delivery
- After the December shipment, each plant collection will arrive during the first or second week of the month depending on seasonal temperatures
Delight dear ones with a special delivery of flowering bulbs each month for a whole year. The bulbs arrive planted and sprouted, ready to begin blooming within a few weeks. The first delivery arrives in December, just in time for the holiday season, and includes amaryllis, tulips, hyacinth and mini Star of Bethlehem plus a special gift card. A decorative basket arrives with the December shipment to use with the subsequent deliveries.
January's basket kicks off the new the year with a fragrant, blue-and-white combination of grape hyacinths and white scilla. February honors Valentine's Day with a multi-colored theme of tulips, hyacinths, crocus and narcissus. March's bulb garden bursts with hyacinths and narcissus in cheerful yellow and peach colors.
April is devoted to tulips, a springtime favorite, in a range of colors to herald spring. In May, the bulb garden produces a fragrant display of tulips, narcissus, crocus and white pearl hyacinth. June's basket dazzles with tulips, full-size narcissus and mini narcissus in sunny colors.
July's bulb garden features fragrant hyacinths, cheerful miniature narcissus and stunning double orange tulips. August features lush, double red begonias. September's bulb garden contains dwarf maroon lilies. October brings a trio of very special mini amaryllis. November boasts a bold red-and-white striped amaryllis and red tulips.
- December: Red Lion amaryllis, Canasta tulips, Aiolos hyacinth, mini Star of Bethlehem, plastic pot, potting mix, woven basket with liner
- Note: January through November shipments include a plastic pot, potting mix and Spanish moss. Reuse the December basket for subsequent months.
- January: January – Grape hyacinths, white scilla
- February: Early Glory tulips, Delft hyacinth, Fondant hyacinth, King of the Striped crocus, Topolino narcissus
- March: City of Haarlem hyacinths, Chromacolor narcissus
- April: Attila tulips, Kikomachi tulips, Orange Cassini tulips
- May: Toplips tulips, Wave narcissus, King of the Striped crocus, White Pearl hyacinth
- Princess Irene tulips, Double Fashion narcissus, Tete-a-Tete narcissus
- July: Orange Princess tulips, Delft Blue hyacinths, Jetfire narcissus
- August: Roseform Red begonias
- September: Tiny Ghost dwarf Asiatic lilies
- October: Orange Sovereign amaryllis
- November: Superstar amaryllis, Seadov tulips
- Basket is 9" in diameter x 6" H
- Care instructions are included
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about 12 Months of Blooms:
My wife loves gardening. Winters are always hard for her, without any fresh flowers. She buys and forces bulbs to bring some joy and beauty into our home during these short, cold, snowy days. I bought her this for Christmas, and she has enjoyed it immensely. She loves the selection of bulbs that Gardener's Supply has chosen. And she looks forward to receiving the new arrangement every month. It is now June. As we went outside today, she saw the box from GS and was excited to open it. Bottom line - every month she gets a new installment of her Christmas present, and she loves it!
- Was this a gift?:
- This item has a $60.00 additional shipping charge
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI