NEW | Mozzarella and Ricotta Homemade Cheese Kit
Place Your Order
Mozzarella and Ricotta Homemade Cheese Kit
Item # 8587597
New | Homemade Mozzarella and Ricotta in 30 Minutes!
- A fun and easy way to make homemade cheese
- Fresh, delicious mozzarella or ricotta cheese in just 30 minutes
- Use cow's milk, goat's milk or powdered milk
Make fresh, natural cheese with flavors and textures that far outshine mass-produced supermarket fare! Imagine serving your own gourmet mozzarella with garden-fresh tomatoes and basil or as a pizza topping. Homemade ricotta cheese is delightful in dips and lasagna. Our DIY cheesemaking kit contains enough ingredients to make 30 batches — just add milk. Kit includes dairy thermometer, citric acid, one yard of reusable butter muslin, vegetable rennet tablets and cheese salt, plus instructions and recipes.
- Makes 30 batches (each batch uses 1 gallon of milk)
- Utensils needed: 1-gallon stainless steel or other non-reactive pot, colander, slotted spoon, long knife
- Use whole milk, goat's milk, or powdered milk plus cream (don't use ultra-pasteurized milk)
- Kit will store at room temperature up to one year. Rennet tablets will last longer if stored in a freezer
- Once opened, store citric acid and salt in tightly sealed containers in a cool, dry place and they will last indefinitely
- Made in the USA
- Better Than Store-bought
- Fresh Homemade
- Great Quantity From Kit
- 30 Batches Of Cheese
- Fun product
- Great Gift
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!