- Give your garden a lift with this farmyard-chic modular planter
- A modern and stylish take on galvanized trough planters
- Space-intensive raised bed gardening produces high yields
- Assemble the bed in one of four shapes
- How much soil? Use the to figure out how much you need for this raised bed
A stylish step up from popular galvanized trough planters, this eye-catching raised bed is made from extremely durable Zincalume® steel with Colorbond coating so it lasts up to four times longer than regular galvanized steel. Assemble the bed in one of four shapes: As a long, narrow bed to tuck in between your driveway and house, as a traditional square bed, or choose from two rectangular shapes. At 15" high, it’s suitable for all types of vegetables, herbs and flowers and minimizes bending and stooping when you're planting or weeding. Arrange in multiples to create a pleasing and productive garden landscape. The no-tools-assembly kit includes hardware plus plastic protective edging for the top edge.