In England, antique "dollies" or wash tubs have found a new purpose: collecting rainwater for the garden. Our version has the charming design details of the original, including distinctive ribs that add strength as well as character. We've also added features to make it easier to collect and use free rainwater — your plants' favorite thirst-quencher.
- Barrel lid slopes inward to collect water from downspout without complicated hook-ups
- Lid has built-in screen to filter debris; removes for dipping watering cans; snaps in place for safety
- Includes 6-foot hose with thumb valve, convenient hose clip, plugs for linking or overflow control
- Divert water from downspout to rain barrel using the Downspout Diverter (sold separately).
- This oversize item has a $10 additional shipping charge
- Please note: This item cannot be shipped via standard shipping outside the lower 48 States. For shipping options, please call us at 1-888-833-1412
- Click here to use our Rainfall Calculator
||25% Recycled Plastic
Click here for more Green Products