NEW | Copper Lily Rain Chain
Place Your Order
Copper Lily Rain Chain
Item # 40-429
New | Lily Rain Chain Tames Downpours
- Directs water in a gentle cascade onto the ground or into your rain barrel
- Traditional way to minimize erosion and splashing mud
- An elegant and practical home accent
Attach this graceful rain chain to your roof valley or gutter and rainwater will cascade gently to the ground or into your rain barrel. Rain chains are a
centuries-old, traditional Japanese way to tame downpours and prevent mud and mulch from splashing onto the house and foundation plantings. Made
from solid copper, the Lily Rain Chain is a beautiful home accent, too — much prettier than a plain downspout. Five 7-1/2"-diameter lilies are connected by straight copper pieces, 8-1/2' L overall. May be used in sections. Gutter hanger not included.
- Lily flowers are 7-1/2" in diameter
- Five sections total 8-1/2' long
- Gutter hanger not included
- Customizable Length
- Easy To Install
- Large Cups Reduce Splash
- Conserve water
- Easy Way To Use Rainwater
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within two business days to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!